- High performance wealth management/super management systems with over ‘0,000 transactions per second!
- Unparalleled opportunity to work on core applications in wealth management
- Wealth Management End Client
- MUST have Agile environment experience + core technology C++ experience / C# good
We're seeking exceptional C++ Software Engineers to our client’s development centre in Melbourne. Our client is a top Tier IT consulting firms and you will be working on the core platforms that manages entire financial products portfolio for the Wealth management subsidiary of one of the 4 largest banks in Australia.
You will be working with an MNC with 20,000+ worldwide strength and within highly collaborative Agile environment.
You will have key role in building complex, high performance, multithreaded trading applications used by leading financial institutions.
- Develop world-leading products for financial markets and wealth management domains.
- Perform software engineering tasks to ensure the highest levels of product quality are met
- Strong design, development, communication and collaboration skills gained in developing software product solutions
- Strong knowledge in C++, n-tier architecture and SQL
- Solid C++ experience in Business application development experience NOT just embedded development experience
- Strong Agile software development framework experience
- JAVA Scripting, C# and AngularJS skillset
- Agile Development and Testing experience
- MUST have right to work in AUS
- Education: Technical degree qualification required
- Scrum certification will be positively looked at
- 6 -8 years’ experience in C++ and Agile; at-least 2-4 years local experience
- MANDATORY Agile real projects experience
- Ideally Wealth Management or Superannuation environment experience but exposure in Asset management or Funds Management or other financial sector shall be good
- Very positive: Exposure of development in core financial or wealth management processing / management platforms (if yes please specifically highlight in CV & call us NOW)
- Ideal Candidate: Who has worked in embedded development for 2-3 years and business application development / business system application development for 3-4 years
- Permanent position – Salary - $ 80,000 - $ 100,000
- Un-parallel full rounded work experience and exposure on development
- Immediate interview and ASAP joining
ARS – Appetency Recruitment Services @ 03 8560 3750
Back to Search